Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Now the question turns into, precisely why are these types of vitamins and minerals so important? As I am certain you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. Some of the cancers that apples may help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That fact alone should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. One thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the store. You will see that your overall health may significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried yellow lentil or dhal recipe. To cook fried yellow lentil or dhal you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal:
- Get 450 g yellow lentil
- Provide 1⁄2 large brown onion
- Get 1⁄2 large red onion
- Take 3 (or more) small chillies
- Use 3 sprigs curry leaves
- Prepare 2 tsp full of chicken seasoning powder
- Provide (Knorr / maggie Brand)
- Get Oil for frying
Instructions to make Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal:
- Prepare all ingredients. Lentil/dhal is soaked for few hours before using. Drain the water.
- Using food processor, grind/blitz lentils/dhal until almost smooth but it’s ok if some are still course. No water needed if using food processor. If using a blender, use small amount of water (few tbsp) and blend dhal in small batches. Add few tablespoon of rice flour if blended lentil is way too wet (that happens if water is added too much when blending). Finely mince the rest of the ingredients. Next, mix everything well (ground dhal, minced ingredients & seasoning).
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Scoop desired amount and flatten it on your palm. Make them as thin as possible. It will break easily so gently slide them to hot oil. Leave them undisturbed in hot oil until lightly browned before turning once as they tend to break easily. Avoid crowding the pan. Deep fry to desired crunch. Remove from the pan once done and place on paper towel. Taste then adjust seasoning after the first fried batch. Serve as it is or with any desired dips and sauces.
If you find this Fried Yellow Lentil or dhal recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.