Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, you definitely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a huge softdrink as your beverage gives hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A solitary portion of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drinks are at least twenty ounces huge. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also normal water.
Fundamental reason states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe. To cook thai green salmon with fragrant rice you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook thai green salmon with fragrant rice:
- Take 400 ml coconut milk
- Use 2 stick lemongrass stalks, finely chopped
- You need 500 ml chicken stock
- Use 35 grams green thai curry paste
- You need 300 grams jasmine rice
- Take 200 grams trimmed green beans
- Get 2 salmon fillets, skins removed
- Provide 10 grams fresh coriander
- Prepare 1 lime, quartered
Instructions to make thai green salmon with fragrant rice:
- put coconut milk, chicken stock, lemon grass (finely chopped) and curry paste in a large saucepan. bring to the boil and simmer until the paste dissolves, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- cut the beans down into smaller pieces, about 3 or 4 cuts across the length. add the beans and rice to the pan and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes on a medium heat. be sure to store with a wooden soon to prevent sticking, and all the rice can absorb the liquid
- lay the salmon on the rice, put a lid on and cook for 5 to 8 minutes. the fish should be just cooked through.
- plate up and garnish with plenty of coriander and lime wedges.
- perfect with a dry white italian wine
If you find this thai green salmon with fragrant rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.