Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Massaman Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Now most of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. Now you can get a range of salads. You can also select Chili. Baked potatoes can also be bought. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When you buy your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you choose to do this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman curry recipe. You can cook thai massaman curry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- Get 350 g Chicken Meat (cut into pieces)
- You need 300 g Potatoes (diced)
- You need 4 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Take 1 Tbsp Tamarind Paste (soaked in 1⁄2 cup warm water)
- Prepare 1 cup Coconut Milk
- Use 1-2 Tbsp Palm Sugar
- Use [Marinade]
- Prepare 2 pinches Salt (or more)
- Take 1⁄2 tsp White Pepper (or more)
- Provide [Massaman Spice Mix] - ground well
- Prepare 1 pc Cinnamon Stick
- Prepare 5 pc Cardamom Pods
- Get 5 pc Cloves
- You need 5 pc Black peppercorns
- Take 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Prepare [Curry Paste] - processed in a blender
- Prepare 30 g Red Chillies (deseed)
- Get 30 g Green Chillies (deseed)
- Get 40 g Garlic
- Prepare 40 g Shallots
- Provide 20 g Finger
- You need 20 g Galangal
- You need 1 tsp Shrimp Paste
Instructions to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- MARINADE; season the Chicken with Salt and Pepper and set aside for 30 minutes or more.
- CHICKEN: heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Spice Mix for 1 minute. Then add the Chicken and coat well. Cook the Chicken until brown all over.
- PASTE & POTATOES: add the Curry Paste and Potatoes. Mix well and cook until the oil separates.
- LIQUIDS: then add in the Coconut Milk, Tamarind Juice, Palm Sugar and mix well. Bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring the bottom occasionally.
- FINISH: after 10 minutes, remove the lid, and continue to cook until the gravy thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves and serve with rice.
If you find this Thai Massaman Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.