Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chettinad chicken roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chettinad chicken roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chettinad chicken roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
At this stage we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. As I am sure you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers that apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one point really should be enough reason for every person to start eating apples.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to locate many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the store. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad chicken roast recipe. To make chettinad chicken roast you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chettinad chicken roast:
- Prepare 1 kg Chicken
- Prepare 4 Onion
- Use 3 Green chillies
- Get Ginger Garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- You need Salt
- Prepare leaves Curry
- Use chettinad masala
- Get 3 tsp Coriander seeds
- Take 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 5 Dry red chilli
- Get 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- Take 1 Cinnamon sticks
- You need 4 Cardamom
- Prepare 4 cloves
- Get 1 tsp Pepper
Steps to make Chettinad chicken roast:
- Add all the spices mentioned above in a pan and roast it. Then add it into a mixer and ground it coarsely
- In a kadai, heat oil, add finely chopped onions, curry leaves and green chillies. Saute till it turns to golden brown. Then add ginger garlic paste. Saute till it's raw smell goes.
- Add cleaned chicken. Mix it well. Add salt. Close it with lid and turn to low flame. Do not add water as chicken will ooze out it's water. Occasionally open the lid stir it
- Once chicken almost done add spicy Chettinad masala prepared and mix it. Once chicken fully cooked, turn flame high, once water disappeared turn off the stove. CHETTINAD chicken roast ready
- Serve it with rice
If you find this Chettinad chicken roast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.