Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Lababza Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Lababza Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Lababza Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
One more thing that has been uncovered is that apples can also help your heart. I am sure you know that apples contain fiber, and that, as well as some of the other substances of apples can promote heart health. You may also be surprised to find out that another way apples can help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. One thing you should recognize is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart are located in the skin of the apple. The reason why I point this out is mainly because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. Something you should understand is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to find many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can really help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken lababza curry recipe. You can have chicken lababza curry using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Get 1 kg Chicken
- You need 2 pcs Onions
- Get 3 pcs Tomato
- Use 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- You need 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin powder
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 1 tsp chicken masala
- Take leaves coriander
- You need Half TSP lemon juice
- Prepare Salt
- You need 100 ml Mustered oil
Steps to make Chicken Lababza Curry:
- Wash the chicken and marenate with ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice.. and leave for 30 min
- Add some oil in pan and heat.. add cumin seed and then add onions and fry till golden brown.. add ginger garlic paste and sotte for 2 min.. now add tomatoes and salt.. when the tomatoes will be softened add masala powders (turmeric, red chilli, cumin, coriander).. when the masalas started to leave oil add chicken and fry it for 10 minutes.. when the chicken has been light softer then add chicken masala and cover up the lid of the pan in medium to low hit for 10 to 15 minutes..
- When the chicken almost cooked and started to leave water from itself add some coriander leaves and garnish with onions and coriander leaves
- Server it hot with rotis or rice.. #Eiduladha
If you find this Chicken Lababza Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.