Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dhoka curry (dhokar dalna) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhoka curry (dhokar dalna) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus better now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Milk, juice and also water will be the best choices for beverages. Choosing a huge soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually a single portion of soda pop should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always at the very least twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soda as your beverage increases your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, on the other hand, are far better choices.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Often the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhoka curry (dhokar dalna) recipe. You can have dhoka curry (dhokar dalna) using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dhoka curry (dhokar dalna):
- Get 1 cup yellow lentil soaked overnight
- Take 2 Potatoes cut into cubes
- Take 2 teaspoon jeera powder
- Use 1⁄2 tablespoon dhaniya powder
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger paste
- Take 1 tomato chopped
- Provide 1 teaspoon red chilli Powder
- Use 1 teaspoon jeera seeds
- Get 1 bay leaf
- You need 1 red chilli whole
- Prepare 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- You need 1 teaspoon green chilli paste
- Provide 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare To taste salt and sugar
- You need As needed oil and ghee
- Prepare As needed water
- Use 1⁄4 teaspoon asafoetida
Instructions to make Dhoka curry (dhokar dalna):
- Make a paste of the lentil
- Heat oil and add asafoetida,jeera dhaniya powder ginger paste saute with salt and turmeric powder
- Add the lentil paste and green chilli paste saute till it is combined well
- Now grease a plate and spread the lentil masala mix evenly and cut into desired shape
- Add oil in the same pan and deep fry the dhokala and keep aside
- Now fry the Potatoes adding salt and turmeric powder and keep aside
- Add ghee and temper the bay leaf red chilli whole and jeera seeds
- Add ginger paste saute well
- Now add tomato puree and saute well till the raw smell disappears
- Add jeera dhaniya and red chilli Powder and mix well
- Add Potatoes and combine well
- Add water and cover it for 10 mnts
- Finally add the fried dhoka sugar and garam masala,bring it to boil
- The dhoka curry is ready to be served
If you find this Dhoka curry (dhokar dalna) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.