Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian roti with cabbage stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian roti with cabbage stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. Once in a while, though, you totally do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Choose a drive through according to whether it has better options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Alternatively you’ll be able to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, in addition they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian roti with cabbage stir fry recipe. You can cook indian roti with cabbage stir fry using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian roti with cabbage stir fry:
- Provide 2 cups flour
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Use 2 cups chopped cabbage
- You need 6 chicken pieces
- Use 2 scotch bonnet peppers
- You need 1 large onion
- Provide 2 stock cubes
- Prepare 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Use 1 African nutmeg
- Provide 1⁄4 cup oil
- Take 1⁄4 cup peas
Instructions to make Indian roti with cabbage stir fry:
- Pour flour in a bowl. Add the salt and mix.
- Add water enough to form a soft dough.
- Drop the chicken pieces into the pan and cook both sides turning until tender.
- Cover with kitchen cloth and set aside.
- Meanwhile, pour oil in already heating sauce pan.
- Add the onion, garlic powder, and curry powder.
- Add the grated scotch bonnets, ground nutmeg and stock cubes.
- Stir fry for a minute, then add the peas and cabbage.
- Continue frying for 2 minutes. Take Off the heat.
- Knead the dough again and divide into 6 balls.
- Sprinkle flour on pastry board and roll the balls to flat circles.
- Heat a non stick pan and cook the flattened dough on both sides till slightly golden.
- Serve with the prepared chicken and cabbage stir fry sauce.
If you find this Indian roti with cabbage stir fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.