Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University performed a study on the result apples have on the brain. They learned that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And naturally thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good for you. One thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce isle. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp curry recipe. To cook shrimp curry you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Curry:
- You need 500 gms shrimps
- Use 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- Provide 1 tomato finely chopped
- Prepare 1 teaspoon crushed ginger and garlic
- You need 5-6 pods green cardamom, crushed
- Use 1 black cardamom
- Take 1-2 black peppercorns
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Take 1-2 curry pata / Sweet Neem leaves
- Take 1 pinch asafoetida
- Prepare 1-2 green chillies sliced
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Provide 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Provide 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Take to taste Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped for garnish
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup water
- You need 1 tablespoon mustard oil
- Get 1⁄2 “ cinnamon
Steps to make Shrimp Curry:
- Smoke mustard oil and let it cool to room temperature. Add asafoetida, bay leaf, black cardamom, peppercorns and cinnamon.
- Turn on the flame and sauté the dry spices for a minute.
- Add finely chopped onion and fry till they turn golden brown.
- Add crushed ginger- garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes. Stir and add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and crushed green cardamom.
- Sauté till oil starts to separate. Add shrimps. Shrimps do not require much time to cook. Once added, give everything a nice stir. Add sliced green chillies and half cup of water.
- Cover cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring in between. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves. Serve with rice or naan.
If you find this Shrimp Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.