Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly good information. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Select a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. For instance, Arby’s does not provide hamburgers. Instead, the options include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a considerable amount of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy hummus recipe. You can have spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy hummus using 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus:
- Get For bowls-
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Spinach
- Use 2 cups All purpose flour
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Get as per taste Salt
- Provide 2 teaspoons Ghee
- You need as required Oil for frying
- Prepare 1 bunch Coriander leaves
- Take 3 green chillies
- Use For Chickpeas curry (ragda)
- Prepare 1 cup Chickpeas boiled
- Prepare 1 Onion chopped
- Take 1 Tomato chopped
- Provide 1 tablespoon Oil
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Provide As per taste Salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Kasuri methi
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon Chaat masala
- You need For Hummus-
- Take 1 cup Chickpeas boiled
- Provide 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- You need 2 Green chillies
- Provide as per taste Salt
- You need 1 teaspoon Oil
- Use 1 Garlic cloves
- Provide 1 glass Ice water
Instructions to make Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus:
- Wash and soaked chickpeas overnight then boil it.
- Boiled spinach for five minutes.
- In a mixer jar add spinach, coriander leaves & green chilli and make a fine paste.
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, salt, cumin & ghee mix it up & make a hold shape.
- Now add spinach coriander paste and make a soft dough with the help of water.
- Now pinch a ball sized dough, and flatten it, dust flour as required and roll slightly thick, prick the flattened dough with fork to avoid from puffing up while frying.
- Place a small katori or cup and cover with dough and trim excess dough from sides.
- Deep-fry in hot oil and splash oil till katori separate from dough.Fry till golden brown colour
- For chickpeas curry-
- Heat oil in a pot add onion and tomato, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, salt & kasuri methi saute well till oil separates,
- Add chickpeas mix well add required water and cooked till chickpeas become soft like ragda,
- For hummus-
- In a mixing jar add chickpeas, garlic, salt, green chilli, black pepper powder and oil grind it add ice water and make a smooth paste.
- Grind it in a smooth paste.
- Assembling bowl-
- Place bowl add chickpeas curry place hummus pour some tomato sauce and Coriander leaves & serve hot.
If you find this Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.