Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Choose the drive through based on whether or not it has better options available. For instance, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. Instead it is possible to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian kofta croquet curry recipe. To cook authentic indian kofta croquet curry you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry:
- You need 2 medium Onions (chopped)
- Use 3 medium Tomatoes (chopped)
- Get 1 small Carrot (grated)
- Prepare 1⁄4 Cauliflower
- Prepare 2 Green peppers
- Use Kofta
- Get 2 medium Potatoes
- Use 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- Provide 1⁄4 Cabbage (sliced)
- Provide 1 All-purpose flour
- Get 1 Curry powder
- Provide 1 tsp ☆Turmeric powder
- Use 2 dessertspoons ☆Coriander powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp ☆Red chili powder
- Provide 1 tsp ☆Garam masala
- You need 2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take 4 clove Garlic (grated)
- You need 1 the same amount as the garlic Grated ginger
Instructions to make Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry:
- Prepare the curry sauce first. Heat a generous amount of oil in a pot over medium heat and add the cumin seeds. Leave to stand for about 20 seconds. When the cumin seeds start to pop and sizzle, add the chopped onion. Fry until golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomato, grated carrot, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry gently.
- Bring the water to a boil in a separate pot and add the cauliflower and roughly sliced green peppers to cook. Use enough water to cover the vegetables.
- Add the ☆ spices into the pot from Step 2 and stir well for about 2 minutes to cook through. Add the cooked vegetables from Step 3 into the sautéed vegetables from Step 2 and mix well. If you have a food processor put everything in. Add the simmering liquid from Step 3 and season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the koftas. Cook the potatoes and transfer into a bowl to mash. Fry the onion and cabbage in a frying pan slowly.
- Mix the mashed potatoes and fried onion and cabbage together. Add the curry powder and combine well. Salt and pepper lightly. Spoon the mixture and place into hot oil to deep-fry.
- Once the curry sauce has reduced and thickened, check the taste. Add salt if necessary, and the sauce is done. Add the koftas to the curry sauce just before serving and stir gently.
If you find this Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.