Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Now the question is, exactly why are these types of vitamins and minerals so important? You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact reduce risks of various cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. Some of the cancers that apples may help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one element should really be sufficient reason for everyone to start eating apples.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Prepare Chicken: 750 gms, without skin cut to medium size pieces
- Take I prefer to use same size pieces so that the chicken cooks uniformly
- Get Marinade
- Use 1 tsp Salt
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Red chili
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tbsp Ginger garlic Paste
- Take Aromatic spices
- Take 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Use 3-4 Green cardamom
- Take 3-4 Cloves
- Prepare 3-4 Black pepper corns
- Provide For the gravy
- Use 3 tbsp Mustard oil
- Take Onion: 3 medium, chopped finely
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get Green chilies:1-2,finelychopped
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric
- Provide Tomatoes: 3 large, grated
- Prepare Gram Flour: 2 tbsp
- You need 3 tsp Coriander seed powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Red Chili powder
- Provide 1 tsp Roasted cumin Powder
- Use 1 tsp Degi Mirch Red chili Powder
- Prepare To add later
- Prepare 2 tbsp Kasuri Methi
- Use 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Use 2 tbsp Butter
- Use Garnish
- Provide Green Coriander: 2 tbsp Chopped
- Use Ginger: ½ Inch, cut in fine juliennes
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Make 2-3 slits on the chicken pieces, ¼ inch deep at the angle on 45 degrees. - Now in a big bowl, marinade the chicken with salt, red chili and ginger garlic paste. Cover and refrigerate for 20-25 minutes.
- While the chicken is soaking up the flavors, heat oil in a pressure cooker. - Add the aromatics spices to the hot oil. - Now add the onions and sauté on medium flame till golden in colour. Add the salt while sautéing the onions for cooking them quickly.
- Add the green chilis, ginger garlic paste and turmeric. Stir. Add 2-3 tbsp of water to lift off the flavors in the pan and cook the onions till they release the oil. - Now add the tomatoes and cook again till the raw smell disappears and oil is released.
- Now add the gram flour and mix well. - Time to add the chicken. Lift up the chicken pieces one by one from the bowl and add to the masala. Mix the chicken to coat it nicely with the masala. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes, stirring and and tossing 3-4 times in between.
- Now add the coriander powder, red chili powder, degi mirch and roasted cumin seed powder. Mix again. - Add 1.5 cups of water, stir. Put the lid of the pressure cooker and on medium flame cook for one whistle.
- Let the pressure drop by itself, once the pressure drops open the lid.
- Add the kasuri methi, garam masala and butter. - Take out in a serving dish and garnish with green coriander and ginger juliennes. - Serve hot with rice or chapatis.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.