Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achari Mushroom Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari Mushroom Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Now the question turns into, why are these kinds of vitamins and minerals so important? As I am confident you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. Some of the cancers that apples can help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That fact alone should be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to achari mushroom masala recipe. To make achari mushroom masala you only need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Achari Mushroom Masala:
- Get 200 gm Shiitake Mushrooms or any kind of mushrooms
- Get 1 Onion Chopped in Cube
- Use Paste of-
- Provide 1 Tomato
- You need 1⁄2 Onion
- Take 2 Green Chilli
- Prepare 4 Garlic Cloves
- Provide 1⁄2 inch Ginger
- You need 4 Curry Leaves
- Take 1 tbsp Coriander
- Use For Tadka
- Provide 1 tbsp Oil
- You need 1 tbsp Butter
- Get 3 Curry Leaves
- You need 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- Provide 1 pinch Ciba Hing Powder (Asafoetida)
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Provide 1 tbsp Ciba Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Provide 1 tbsp Ciba Achari Masala
- You need 1⁄2 cup Fresh Cream
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Green Peas
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sugar
- Provide Coriander for Garnish
- Prepare 1 tbsp Kasuri Methi
- Use Salt as per taste
Instructions to make Achari Mushroom Masala:
- First keep ready paste with above mentioned ingredients.
- Wash mushrooms and chop it into bite size pieces. Add pinch off salt too.
- Now heat oil first and give tadka of jeera, Hing, and Curry leaves.
- Add green peas and saute it for 1 min. Then add onion with above made paste. Mix it well and let it cook till it gets slightly dry and starts showing oil on surface.
- Then add ciba kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric and Ciba Tazza Achari Masala. Mix it. And let it cook for a minute.
- Now add chopped mushrooms and mix it well. Wait till mushrooms become soft and all water from mushrooms get evaporated
- Then add fresh cream, salt, sugar and kasuri methi and let it cook for 4-5 mins with lid on. At last add butter and mix it. Achari Mushroom Masala is ready to serve.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve it with naan or roti.
If you find this Achari Mushroom Masala recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.