Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Goan Prawn 🍤 Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Goan Prawn 🍤 Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan Prawn 🍤 Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Now the question turns into, why are these vitamins and minerals so important? You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. By eating apples you could reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The one thing you should understand is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, but the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawn 🍤 curry recipe. You can have goan prawn 🍤 curry using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Goan Prawn 🍤 Curry:
- Prepare Marination
- You need 340 g peeled and deveined washed prawns/shrimp
- You need 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- You need 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Use 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- Prepare Blending
- Use 1 cup dry/fresh grated coconut 🥥
- Use 3 dry red chillies 🌶
- Use 1⁄2 small onion
- Use 1⁄2 small tomato 🍅
- You need 3-5 garlic pods
- Get 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Take 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Take 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Get 2⁄3 cup water
- Get Main Procedure
- Prepare 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Take 1⁄2 small onion (finely chopped)
- Take 1 tablespoon tamarind paste
- Take 1 slit green chilli (optional)
- Use Salt as per taste
- You need 1-2 cups Water to adjust consistency (as per your convenience)
- Use Garnishing
- Prepare 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves (finely chopped)
Steps to make Goan Prawn 🍤 Curry:
- Start by marinating the washed prawns/shrimp with all the ingredients mentioned for marination
- Add all the ingredients mentioned above for blending in a blending jar and blend to a smooth paste by adding water little by little
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wide saucepan
- Add chopped onion and 1 green chilli (optional) sauté for a minute till the onion gets translucent
- Turn the heat to medium or low, and add the paste. Be very careful at this point, as the paste splashes
- Let the paste cook with the onion for about a minute
- Now add 1⁄4 cup of water and wait till it bubbles
- Add salt as per taste and a tablespoon of tamarind paste
- Cook for a minute and add the marinated prawns 🦐/shrimp
- Add water to adjust the consistency as per your choice and cover it with a lid and let it bubble on low flame for 5 minutes (I added 1⁄2 cup)
- Now turn the flame to high and let it bubble for another 5 minutes without the lid on till the shrimp is fully cooked. (don’t over cook or the shrimp will become rubbery)
- Turn off the flame and garnish with chopped cilantro leaves
- Perfect with steamed rice 🍚 Enjoy 😉👍🏻
If you find this Goan Prawn 🍤 Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.