Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kerala Style Spicy & Tangy Inji Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Style Spicy & Tangy Inji Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Spicy & Tangy Inji Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the overall health of your system. You may or may not be aware that apples may actually help reduce risks of different cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And on the actual list of cancers in which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That point by itself should be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The huge benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. It can truly help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style spicy & tangy inji curry recipe. You can have kerala style spicy & tangy inji curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Style Spicy & Tangy Inji Curry:
- Get 200 gms Ginger (Finely Chopped)
- Get 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Take 1 tbsp Saffola Oil
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Prepare 2 Long Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)
- Provide 2 Sprigs Curry Leaves
- You need 2 Onions (Finely Chopped)
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Provide 2 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp Fenugreek Powder
- Provide 3-4 Medium Pieces of Jaggery
- Use 1 cup Water
- Get 1 tbsp Tamarind Paste
- You need Salt (As required)
Instructions to make Kerala Style Spicy & Tangy Inji Curry:
- Wash the ginger nicely. Peel out the upper layer. Chop it and add it to an electric chopper so that we get finely chopped ginger pieces. Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a pan. Add the finely chopped ginger pieces to it and fry till the ginger turns light brown in colour and the moisture has reduced. Remove the fried ginger and set aside.
- In the same pan, add 2 tbsp coconut oil and 1 tbsp saffola oil. When the oil is hot, add mustard seeds and allow it to splutter. Add green chillies and curry leaves and saute for few seconds. Add the finely chopped onions and saute till the onions are light brown.
- Add the turmeric powder and chilli powder and saute for few seconds. Now off the flame. Add fenugreek powder and mix well. This helps to avoid the burning of the fenugreek powder.
- Heat 1 cup of water. Add 3-4 medium pieces of jaggery to it and allow it to dissolve. Strain and keep it ready. Turn the flame on and add a little solution of jaggery to make a thick paste. Cook this mixture till the oil separates. This enhances the flavor of the dish.
- Now add the tamarind paste, salt, fried ginger and the remaining jaggery solution. Mix well and let it come to a boil. Let it cook till the mixture thickens a bit. Adjust salt and jaggery, if need be.
- Kerala Style Spicy & Tangy Inji Curry is ready to be relished with hot steamed rice.
If you find this Kerala Style Spicy & Tangy Inji Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.