Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
I am sure you know that produce will supply you with many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are commonly the item that most people have in their houses, but why? You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. When it comes to the actual minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. Naturally vitamins are also very important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up some apples, their in the produce section. You will find that your overall health may significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman chicken curry recipe. To cook thai massaman chicken curry you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- Take 250 g chicken, cut into long strips
- Use 2 tablespoons Massaman curry paste
- Use 1 onion chopped in big chunks
- You need 1 can coconut milk
- Provide 2-3 tbsp fish sauce
- Provide 2-3 grated palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- Get 2 tbsp tamarind
- Take 1 medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- Use 4-5 tablespoons unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer)
- Provide 1 star anise
- Get 1 cinnamon stick
- Take 1 big red chilli, finely sliced
Steps to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 3-4 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add Massaman curry paste in and mix well. Wait until some beautiful red oil separated from the curry paste.
- Add chicken in and stir for 2-3 min. Then add star anise and cinnamon stick in the curry and mix in well.
- Add onion and potatoes in, mix all well and add the rest of your coconut milk in.
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. You can add some more fishsauce, palm sugar or tamarind if you prefer. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts, red chilli and stir well. 1. Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too. Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice.
If you find this Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.