Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Achar (eastern pickle) Chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Achar (eastern pickle) Chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achar (eastern pickle) Chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually good information. But at times the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Focus on the sides. Not so long ago, the sole side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their choices. Now plenty of them offer salads. Chili is definitely a different selection. Baked potatoes can even be ordered. You can pick fruit. There are countless possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you order your supper through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you do this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Simple sense states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to achar (eastern pickle) chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita. recipe. To cook achar (eastern pickle) chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita. you only need 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Achar (eastern pickle) Chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita.:
- Prepare Achar Curry
- Provide 1⁄2 tbsp onion seeds
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp cumin seeds
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp fennell seeds
- Use 1 onion
- Take 2 tomatoes
- Prepare 1⁄2 bell pepper
- Provide 3 peices of achar
- Provide 2 tbsp achar oil and masalas
- Prepare 1 kg boneless chicken
- Take 3 clove garlic
- Provide 7 tbsp vegetable oil
- Take 3 tbsp lukewarm water
- Take 1 tsp heaped red chilli powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp turmuric pwder
- Use Mint and Cucumber Raita
- Get 300 ml greek yougart
- You need 1 bunch mint leaves
- Get 1 cucumber
- Provide 1⁄2 tbsp cumin seeds
- Provide Boiled Rice
- Prepare 500 grams rice
- Take 1 corriander for decor
Steps to make Achar (eastern pickle) Chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita.:
- For the curry, start by finely slicing the onion and leave to one side.
- Then chop the garlic as well as the bell peppers, however, after chopping do NOT keep in the same plate as the garlic.
- Chop the tomatoes into small chunks.
- In a pot, add the oil and onion, sweating them down.
- Once the onions are ready add the garlic but be sure not to burn the garlic.
- Add the achar, masalas, seeds, turaric and red chilli powder. Add salt to taste.
- Add about 3 tablespoons of water so you do not burn the masalas.
- After about 2 minutes, add the chicken and stir fry for about 5-8 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and cool on a high speed, while stiring, for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn the heat on low-mid heat, cover and leave the pit for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Be sure to stir every 10 minutes.
- To make the rice, add water to a pan and add the rice.
- Boil until the water has evaporated and the rice is tender. Make sure the heat is on low and cover your pot.
- For the Raita, grate a cucumber and wrap ina tea towl. Squeeze so excess moisture has soaked away.
- Finley chop the mint and put in a bowl with the cucumber. Add the yougart and cumin seeds. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate everything together. Cheak out my picture for ideas on how to plate.
- Enjoy :)
If you find this Achar (eastern pickle) Chicken curry served with rice and a mint and cucumber raita. recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.