Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Now lots of the fast food selections have been widened a great deal. Now you may get a range of salads. You can get chili. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. Fruit is normally obtainable. There are a lot of options that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. When selecting your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Take chicken drumsticks (or any part available)
- Use Diced potatoes, carrots, bell pepper
- Provide coconut milk
- Provide water
- Take curry powder
- You need Minced garlic, onion & ginger
- Use bay leaves
- Get cooking oil
- Use cayenne pepper (optional)
- You need fish sauce
- You need butter
- Provide Salt & pepper
- Use (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking)
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Set a pot over medium heat. Saute garlic, onions and ginger for about 1 minute. Then add the chicken, cook it for about 5 mins.
- Add the curry powder, bay leaves, fish sauce, water and coconut milk. Mix well. Cook for 1 hour. Add a little water if it gets too dry.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and bell pepper. Mix well, cook for another 5 mins.
- Add the butter, salt & pepper to taste plus the cayenne pepper (optional). Simmer for 5 mins.
- Serve with steamed rice 🍚🍲 Enjoy! 🙂
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.