Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Roast - Kerala Style #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Roast - Kerala Style #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on your brain. This study showed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. Not to mention thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. In this article we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy a number of apples, their in the produce section. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken roast - kerala style #mycookbook recipe. You can have chicken roast - kerala style #mycookbook using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Roast - Kerala Style
- Get Chicken 3⁄4 Kilo
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 Tsp Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- You need 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Normal Chilli Powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- Use 1 Onion
- Provide 1 Cardamom
- Take 2 Cloves
- Take 1⁄2 Inch Cinnamon
- You need to taste Salt
- Get leaves Curry
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Crushed Red Chilli
- You need 2 Whole red Chilli
- Provide Coconut Oil
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 1 inch Ginger
- Get 5 cloves Garlic
Steps to make Chicken Roast - Kerala Style
- In a Pan add Coconut Oil Add whole spices add ginger garlic and add onion sauté well.
- Then add all dry spices Turmeric,chilli Powder,Coriander Powder,Pepper Powder sauté well don’t burn. Add curry leaves and move from the heat and cook down and make a paste add little water and make paste.
- In a pan add some coconut oil add curry leaves add red chilli and sauté then add the paste and cook for a min. Then add the chicken and salt and cook add little water if needed and cook till 3⁄4 done and then add the crushed chillies. Cook well till roasted and add some more curry leaves in end add little garam masala in end.
If you find this Chicken Roast - Kerala Style #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.