Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Inji Curry (Kerala Style Ginger Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Inji Curry (Kerala Style Ginger Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Go for the side dishes. Not too long ago, the sole side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened a great deal. There are lots of salads available now. You may also select Chili. You can get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to make a meal consisting of side dishes. This makes it possible for you to keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to inji curry (kerala style ginger curry) recipe. You can cook inji curry (kerala style ginger curry) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Inji Curry (Kerala Style Ginger Curry):
- Provide 100 gms Ginger
- Prepare 1 Small Lemon Size Tamarind
- Prepare 2 tsp Chilli Powder
- Get 3 tsp Coriander Powder
- Prepare Jaggery (Gooseberry Size)
- You need 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Take 2 Whole Red Kashmiri Chillies
- Prepare Curry Leaves (1 Sprig)
- Get Salt (As required)
- Use 1 tsp Fenugreek Powder
- Prepare 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
Steps to make Inji Curry (Kerala Style Ginger Curry):
- Clean the ginger. Cut them into small pieces and fry them in coconut oil.
- Crush the fried ginger using a mortar or pestle.
- Make tamarind pulp (Add 1 tbsp water to tamarind). To it, add chilli powder, coriander powder, jaggery and salt. Mix well. Add crushed ginger too. Add 1⁄2 cup of water to it and mix well.
- Heat some more oil in the same pan in which ginger was fried. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add whole red kashmiri chillies and curry leaves. Add the ginger, jaggery and tamarind mixture.
- Let it boil till it becomes thick. Add fenugreek powder and mix. Off the flame.
- This dish can be cooled and stored in an airtight container in the fridge for about a week.
If you find this Inji Curry (Kerala Style Ginger Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.