Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for South Indian vegitable curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian vegitable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian vegitable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
According to another study, apples can also have great results on your brain. While performing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. And due to this you will recognize that apples may actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this post we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. It can definitely help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian vegitable curry recipe. To make south indian vegitable curry you need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian vegitable curry:
- Take 1⁄4 cup pea
- Take 1⁄4 cup chopped carrot
- Provide 1⁄4 cup french beans
- Take 1⁄4 cup chopped potatoes
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup fresh Coconut
- Use 7-8 cashew nuts
- Provide 2 tomatoes
- Get 1 cinnamon stick
- Get 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Prepare 1 green cardamon
- Use 1 tbs poppy seeds
- Provide 2 green chillies
- Use 1 inch ginger
- Take 1⁄2 red chilli powder
- Take 1⁄4 turmeric powder
- You need 1⁄2 tsp jeera
- Prepare 2 tbs Chopped coriander leaves
- Take 1 pinch hing
- You need Oil
- Use Salt
Steps to make South Indian vegitable curry:
- In a utensil add fresh pea, peeled and chopped potato, chopped beans, chopped carrot,and water.
- Cover it with lid cook untill the vegetables are done.
- Grind together cinnamon, seeds of Cardamom, feenel seed,clove, jeera, coriander seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, blended to a coarse powder.
- Also add green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves, fresh Coconut, cashew nuts, poppy seeds, chopped tomatoes, and little water. Make a fine paste.
- Heat a pan, add 2 tbs oil and a pinch of hing, then add freshly ground masala paste.
- Cook it till raw smell of masala goes off.
- Add boiled vegitable, salt and some water cook it for 3 to 4 min.
- This curry goes excellent with rice or ghee rice.
If you find this South Indian vegitable curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.