Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Indian-Style Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Indian-Style Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only real side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their choices. Now you may get a range of salads. You can also select Chili. You can purchase a baked potato. You can pick fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal consisting of side dishes. When you choose to do this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Fundamental reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian-style beef curry recipe. You can have authentic indian-style beef curry using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Authentic Indian-Style Beef Curry:
- Take 600 grams Beef (shank etc.)
- Take 2 tbsp Curry powder
- Prepare 1 Vegetable oil
- Take 1 Salt, pepper
- Take 2 to 3 medium Onions (finely chopped)
- Use 2 tbsp Butter
- Provide 800 ml Water
- Get 4 Soup stock cubes
- Get 4 to 5 Bay leaves
- Get 1 large ★Carrot (grated)
- Use 2 tbsp ★Garlic (grated)
- Provide 2 tsp ★Ginger (grated)
- Prepare 100 ml ★Ketchup
- You need 4 to 5 tablespoons Plain yogurt
- Get 2 tbsp Chutney
- Provide 2 tbsp ☆Turmeric
- Take 2 tsp ☆Garam masala
- Prepare 2 tsp ☆Paprika powder
- Get 1 tsp ☆Cayenne pepper
- Provide 1 tsp ☆Allspice
- Take 1 tsp ☆Cinnamon
- Get 1⁄2 tsp ☆Cumin seeds
- Take 1⁄2 tsp ☆Coriander powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp ☆Black pepper
Instructions to make Authentic Indian-Style Beef Curry:
- Rub curry powder, salt and pepper into the beef cubes evenly. Brown in oil in a frying pan.
- Transfer the meat to a pot, add water and bay leaves, and simmer while skimming off the scum. When no more scum is rising to the surface, add soup stock cubes and simmer until the meat is tender.
- While the meat is cooking, sauté the finely chopped onion in butter patiently, until it has caramelized.
- When the onions have caramelized, add all the ☆ ingredients and mix well to form a paste.
- When the meat is tender, add the spice paste from Step 4, and simmer briefly while removing any scum. Add the ☆ spices and mix well. Mix in the plain yogurt and chutney then simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes. Done!
If you find this Authentic Indian-Style Beef Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.