Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kongunad chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kongunad chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is something that many individuals live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
More than likely you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. While performing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthy brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples you can reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The one thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to supermarkets. You will notice that your overall health could significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kongunad chicken curry recipe. You can cook kongunad chicken curry using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kongunad chicken curry:
- Provide 1 kg Chicken with bones -
- Get 1 Onion - (finely chopped)
- You need 2 Tomato - (medium sized)
- Prepare 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste -
- Take 1 spring Curry leaves -
- Get 1 tbsp Coriander leaves- chopped
- You need 1 1⁄2 tsp Salt -
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric powder -
- You need 3 tbsp Oil -
- Provide To saute and grind:
- Take 6 Shallot onions-
- You need 6 Red chilli -
- Prepare 1 tsp Black pepper -
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Poppy seeds -
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Cumin seeds -
- Take 1 tbsp Coconut - (grated)
- Prepare 2 tsp Coriander powder -
- Get For tempering:
- Use Cinnamon - 1" piece
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Fennel seeds -
- Get Cloves 3-4
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Mustard seeds -
Instructions to make Kongunad chicken curry:
- Cut and clean the chicken to bite sized pieces and add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, 1⁄2 tsp salt and mix well.
- Meanwhile in a teaspoon oil, saute the given ingredients under saute and grind except coriander powder for a couple of minutes and put off the heat. Now add coriander powder and mix well. Let it cool down and grind to a fine paste.
- Heat a pan with oil and do the tempering. Saute onion, curry leaves and add the remaining Ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook for 5 mins in medium flame by stirring in between.
- Add the ground paste and mix well. Add salt and 2 cups of water. Cook covered in medium flame.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice, chapathi, idly, dosa etc.,
If you find this Kongunad chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.