Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good guidance. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Select water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. When you drink a large soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. Usually an individual helping of soda pop is only eight ounces big. That portion can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. Typically, though, they’re 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage increases your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are more healthy selections.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus recipe. You can have nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus:
- Provide 1 can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- Provide 1 tsp curry powder (less or more)
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric (less or more)
- Take 1⁄2 tsp cayenne pepper (less or more and optional)
- Use 1⁄4 tsp thyme (less or more)
- You need 1⁄2 tsp salt celery (less or more)
- Prepare 1 tsp nutrition yeast (optional)
- Use 1 dates (seeding and soften)
- Take 1⁄2 tsp dry mustard (less or more)
- Use 1⁄2 tsp miso paste (optional)
- You need 1 tsp garlic powder (less or more)
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder (less or more)
- Use 1 tsp lemon juice (less or more)
- You need to taste Salt
- You need 3-4 tbsp water
Instructions to make Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus:
- In a food processor combine all the ingredients except lemon juice and salt. Add water and process until smooth.
- Add salt and lemon juice, and pulse just to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning if need it before transfer it to the bowl.
- Serve with toasted bread or pita chips. Enjoy 😊
If you find this Nia’s homemade spicy curry chickpeas hummus recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.