Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
I am certain you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. This study revealed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Not to mention thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce section. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pondicherry egg curry recipe. You can cook pondicherry egg curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pondicherry Egg Curry:
- Take 8 boiled eggs + 1 egg
- Provide 2 onions chopped fine
- Use 4 green chillies
- Prepare 1 sprig curry leaves
- You need 2 tomatoes chopped fine
- Provide 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get Salt
- Use leaves Fresh coriander
- Provide 1 Tbsp+ 2 Tbsp oil
- You need 1 tsp fennel/ saunf
- Use 50 gms cleaned prawns
- Use 1 cup thick coconut milk
Steps to make Pondicherry Egg Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a Pan,add little turmeric and a spoon of pepper powder..,add the boiled eggs.. saute for a minute..set aside
- In the same Pan add 2 tbsp oil..add 1 tsp fennel/ saunf..Crush together the onion,green chillies and curry leaves..add to the pan and stir fry till onions turn translucent.now add the prawns..saute for a min..
- Add the ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,turmeric powder and saute till raw smell of the masala goes..Next coarsely puree the tomatoes and add to the masala..cook for a while..when it starts bubbling add the coconut milk,check seasoning,cover and cook for a couple of mins.
- When the curry begins to boil add the raw egg, stir to mix well and get cooked
- Once the raw egg is set add the boiled eggs..cook for 2 mins…add juice of a lemon and sprinkle fresh coriander..
- Egg curry is ready..Serve with hot steaming rice…
If you find this Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.