Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Coconut, Chicken & Rice Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Coconut, Chicken & Rice Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is something which many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
You might have always been told to make certain that you are eating your fruits and vegetables so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. When it comes to the actual minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. Needless to say vitamins are also extremely important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
I hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good. Something you should understand is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce department. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy coconut, chicken & rice curry recipe. You can have easy coconut, chicken & rice curry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Coconut, Chicken & Rice Curry:
- You need 2 Tbl. Oil for the pan
- Provide 2 Medium Onions
- You need 1-2 Tbl curry powder
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 pounds chicken
- You need 1 can coconut milk
- Prepare 1 salt to taste
- Provide 1 black pepper to taste
- Take 3-4 cups cooked rice
- Provide Optional
- You need 1 Bell Pepper
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp crushed red pepper
Steps to make Easy Coconut, Chicken & Rice Curry:
- Dice onions
- Heat a wok/stir-fry/skillet on medium heat, add oil
- Add onion, diced pepper if using, a pinch of salt, cook until it just gets translucent stirring occasionally, I added some red pepper flakes at this point, just because I like it that way.
- Cut chicken into 3⁄4 inch pieces, I'm using thighs here.
- Add coconut milk and curry powder, stir, cook for 2 minutes, until it thickens a little
- Add chicken, cook until just done, 7 minutes depending on the size of your pieces, and protein used.
- Lower heat, add rice, stir in. Cover, warm rice through, stir every 2 minutes. It took about 5 or 6 minutes for me.
- Serve, you could use some parsely or chopped green onion for garnish. Slivered almonds are good also.
If you find this Easy Coconut, Chicken & Rice Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.