Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian dumplings (muthiya) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian dumplings (muthiya) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Based on another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. They found that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian dumplings (muthiya) recipe. You can have indian dumplings (muthiya) using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian dumplings (muthiya):
- You need Rice 2 bowls full
- You need 1 medium sized grated potato (you can also grate cabbage/carrots/courgettes)
- Provide 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- Get 6 tablespoons besan flour
- You need 4 tablespoons sorgham flour
- Take 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Use 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- Take 1 tablespoon minced green chillies
- Prepare 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Prepare to taste Salt
- You need 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- You need 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Provide 1 teaspoon jeera powder
- Provide 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare 1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
- Use 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Use Splash lemon juice
- Take 1 tablespoon oil
- You need Chopped fenugreek or coriander or both
- Take Tempering ingredients
- Take 1 tablespoon oil
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon Whole jeera
- Provide A few curry leaves
- Provide Sesame seeds
- Prepare Fresh chopped coriander
- You need 1 tablespoon besan flour
Instructions to make Indian dumplings (muthiya):
- Mix all the ingredients listed above into a dough not in any particular order make sure it’s not too runny if so add more besan flour.
- Make sausage type shapes and steam the dumplings for approx 30 mins.
- After they are ready let them cool then chop these into small pieces. Then add oil to a large pan add the jeera curry leaves and besan flour with sesame seeds mix the chopped pieces and stir thoroughly then decorate with chopped coriander. A great snack with a cup of tea.
If you find this Indian dumplings (muthiya) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.