Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Paprika Pork Chops w/ Peach Mint Purée & Creamy Coconut Curry Lentils recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paprika Pork Chops w/ Peach Mint Purée & Creamy Coconut Curry Lentils recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Now the question becomes, why are these vitamins and minerals essential? As I am sure you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the list of cancers which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one point really should be sufficient reason for everyone to start eating apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. One thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, however the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paprika pork chops w/ peach mint purée & creamy coconut curry lentils recipe. To make paprika pork chops w/ peach mint purée & creamy coconut curry lentils you only need 26 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paprika Pork Chops w/ Peach Mint Purée & Creamy Coconut Curry Lentils:
- Use Peach Purée
- Prepare 1 cup Peaches, peeled and chopped
- Get 1⁄2 cup Greek Yogurt, plain
- Get 1 tsp Sugar
- You need 1 tsp Ground Orange Peel
- Provide 1 tbsp White Wine
- Take 1-2 tbsp Mint Leaves
- Get Lentils
- You need 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Take 2 cloves garlic
- You need 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Prepare 1 small yellow onion
- Get 1 tbsp curry powder
- Take 1 cup brown lentils (dry)
- Use 2 cups vegetable broth
- Provide 1 (13 oz.) can coconut milk
- Take 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- Provide 4 Sweet Peppers
- Prepare 1 Jalapeño Pepper
- Take Pork Chops
- You need 4 pork chops
- Use 1 tsp paprika
- Get 1 tsp fine sea salt
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Provide 2 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- Use Lentils
Instructions to make Paprika Pork Chops w/ Peach Mint Purée & Creamy Coconut Curry Lentils:
- Mix ingredients into blender and purée. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pat the pork chops thoroughly dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl combine the paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle both sides of all the pork chops evenly with the spice mixture. Set aside the chops while you prepare the pan.
- Mince the garlic, grate the ginger, and dice the onion. Add the olive oil, garlic, and ginger to a deep skillet, Dutch oven, or soup pot. Sauté the garlic and ginger over medium heat for 1 minute, or just until the garlic becomes soft and fragrant
- Add the diced onion to the skillet and continue to sauté over medium until the onion is soft and translucent. Add the curry powder and continue to sauté for about one minute more to toast the spices.
- Add the dry lentils and vegetable broth to the skillet. Stir to dissolve any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Place a lid on top, turn the heat up to medium-high, and bring the broth to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat down to low, and let it simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After simmering for 20 minutes the lentils should be tender and most of the broth absorbed. Add the can of coconut milk and stir to combine. Turn the heat back up to medium and allow the skillet to come back up to a simmer. Let it simmer without a lid for an additional 10 minutes, stirring often, to thicken the mixture.
- Once thickened, turn the heat off. Add the fresh spinach and stir gently until the spinach has wilted. Taste the mixture and adjust the salt or curry powder to your liking, if needed. Add the peppers, stir and let rest.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the surface of the pan is hot, add the oil and heat until the oil shimmers. Add the pork chops–they should make a bright sizzling sound immediately upon touching the pan; if they don't, take them out and let the pan and oil get a bit hotter.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook the chops, undisturbed, until they're well browned and they release from the pan of their own accord, about 4 minutes. Turn and repeat on the other side.
- Remove the chops from pan and let sit, covered loosely with foil, for about 10 minutes. Serve hot.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Paprika Pork Chops w/ Peach Mint Purée & Creamy Coconut Curry Lentils recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.