Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Your heart is yet another thing which can be helped by consuming apples. I am sure you know that apples contain fiber, and that, and some of the other components of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients will also help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. Something you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart are found in the skin of the apple. And your best bet is to find a local farm that grows only organic apples and make sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to locate many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up a number of apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman chicken curry recipe. To cook thai massaman chicken curry you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- You need 250 g chicken, cut into long strips
- Use 2 tablespoons Massaman curry paste
- You need 1 onion chopped in big chunks
- Use 1 can coconut milk
- Provide 2-3 tbsp fish sauce
- Take 2-3 grated palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- Get 2 tbsp tamarind
- Get 1 medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoons unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer)
- Take 1 star anise
- Take 1 cinnamon stick
- Prepare 1 big red chilli, finely sliced
Instructions to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 3-4 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add Massaman curry paste in and mix well. Wait until some beautiful red oil separated from the curry paste.
- Add chicken in and stir for 2-3 min. Then add star anise and cinnamon stick in the curry and mix in well.
- Add onion and potatoes in, mix all well and add the rest of your coconut milk in.
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. You can add some more fishsauce, palm sugar or tamarind if you prefer. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts, red chilli and stir well. 1. Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too. Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice.
If you find this Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.