Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Andhra Style Gongura Pachadi/Ambaade Ka Achar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andhra Style Gongura Pachadi/Ambaade Ka Achar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good information. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through at a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s by way of example, does not serve burgers. Instead, a person’s options consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes plenty of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to andhra style gongura pachadi/ambaade ka achar recipe. You can have andhra style gongura pachadi/ambaade ka achar using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Andhra Style Gongura Pachadi/Ambaade Ka Achar:
- You need 10 bunches Red Sorrel Leaves
- You need 1 tbsp Salt
- Provide 12-15 Red chillies dry ones
- Provide 1 tbsp Oil
- Take 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Prepare 10 Garlic cloves
- You need 1⁄4 cup Tamarind
- Provide For tempering-
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- You need 2 sprigs Curry Leaves
- Use 1⁄2 cup Oil
- Provide 2-3 tbsp Bengal Gram
Steps to make Andhra Style Gongura Pachadi/Ambaade Ka Achar:
- Wash the red sorrel leaves thoroughly in enough water to get rid of dirt and sand. Spread them under the fan to dry well. There should not be any moisture left. In a pan, add a tablespoon of Oil. - Add Red chillies, Cumin seeds, Garlic cloves, washed and cleaned Tamarind pieces along with the Red Sorrel Leaves. Roast them all very well until completely done. There should not be any moisture left.
- Blend all to a smooth paste. Add the tempering to it and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It stays good for about 20 days. If kept in the freezer, it can last for months. Take out a small portion of it and refrigerate it to use. Rest of it can be kept in the freezer. Remember to use a clean and a dry spoon to take out the Pachadi or Achar. Keep adding Oil if it's reduced after consuming. Cool it before you add.
- Relish this tangy, delicious chutney with plain boiled rice and ghee. I must say that there is no better comfort food on earth as this. Try it to believe it.
- A super-duper comfort food of all times, this Achar or Pachadi in Hyderabad and Andhra State is a rage in Winters. Come this Season and it is made in every other home in the City. Winter is a time to celebrate with fresh green vegetables and fruits that flood the markets. This one can be stored in the refrigerator and if you want to store it for a longer time, then make sure to dry the leaves thoroughly before making the Chutney and store in the freezer always. This way it lasts for months.
If you find this Andhra Style Gongura Pachadi/Ambaade Ka Achar recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.