Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is something which many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the health and wellbeing of your system. You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And also by eating apples you can actually lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one element should be enough reason for every person to start eating apples.
And now you know why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. It can definitely help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe. You can cook brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Provide 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Prepare 2 cups panko
- Use 2 cups flour
- Take 1 tbs each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt
- You need 2 eggs, beaten
- Take 2 servings white rice, prepared
- Take 1 lg shallot, chopped
- Prepare 1 baby bok choy, sliced thin
- Get 2 seranno peppers, seeded and minced
- Prepare 3 Oz oyster mushrooms, sliced thin
- Prepare 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced
- Provide 8 leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish
- Get 2 small potatoes
- Prepare 1 jar panang curry simmer sauce
Instructions to make Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 "
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through.
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy
If you find this Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.