Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Satay Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Satay Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Satay Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very good advice. Now and then, though, you totally do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Your beverage should be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A single serving of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That helping typically contains at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. It is frequently a minimum of 30 ounces. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy choices.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to satay chicken curry recipe. You can cook satay chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Satay Chicken Curry:
- Provide 8 Boneless Chicken Thighs, Diced
- Prepare 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- Provide 1 Garlic Clove, finely chopped
- Use 2 Red Chillis, deseeded and finely chopped
- Take 2 tsp Ginger, Grated
- Use 2 tsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 2 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- Prepare 100 g Smooth Peanut Butter
- Use 400 ml Coconut Milk
- Prepare 400 g Finely Chopped Tomatos
- Provide Chopped Coriander (Optional)
- Use Roasted Peanuts (Optional)
Steps to make Satay Chicken Curry:
- Lightly spray a wok with Frylight. Add the diced chicken thighs and fry until slightly golden. Add the soy sauce and Chinese 5 spice and stir to coat. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add some more frylight to the wok. Add the garlic, chilli and ginger and fry for 1 minute. Add the garam masala and fry for another minute.
- Stir in the peanut butter, coconut milk and tomatoes and bring to a simmer.
- Return the chicken to the wok and cook for 30 minutes until the sauce has thickened and the chicken cooked through.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander and chopped roasted peanuts on top of the curry. Serve with a choice of rice and naan bread. Enjoy!
If you find this Satay Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.