Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the particular health of your body. Well first off there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. And on the actual list of cancers in which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That fact by itself ought to be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase some apples, their in the produce department. It can really help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato curry with prawns and coconut recipe. To cook tomato curry with prawns and coconut you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut:
- Prepare 20 Prawns (medium)
- You need 1 dash ● Brandy, white wine or sake
- Take 800 ml Water
- Take 4 tbsp Curry powder (Indian product)
- Take 2 Consommé cubes
- Get 2 Onions
- Use 1 Carrot
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1 piece Ginger
- Get 1 from 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Provide 1 can Canned tomato
- Use 1 can ○ Canned coconut milk
- Provide 1 tbsp ○ Salt
- You need 1 tbsp ○ Sugar
- Provide 1 Plain flour
Instructions to make Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut:
- Peel the prawns and soak in the brandy. Set the shells aside.
- Dry-roast the shells in a frying pan until fragrant. Turn off the heat, pour the 800 ml of water into the pan, then turn the heat back on.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the onion, carrot, ginger, and garlic.
- Once the prawn stock starts to boil, remove the scum from the surface and continue to simmer over low heat.
- Using another frying pan, heat the olive oil and cook the onion until golden brown. Add the garlic, ginger, and carrot. Cook some more.
- Then add the canned tomato. Cook it as you mash the tomato until the moisture has evaporated. Then, add the curry powder and cook lightly.
- Strain the prawn stock through a strainer with a paper towel into Step 6's pan and add the consommé cubes. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the ○ ingredients. Turn the heat back on again.
- Coat the prawns with plain flour and add into the curry. When the prawns cook through, it is ready to serve!
If you find this Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.