Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Traditional home made chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional home made chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is certainly very good information. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened considerably. There are plenty of salads out there now. You can also choose Chili. You can get a baked potato. Fruit is usually obtainable. There are plenty of healthful options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and save yourself dedication.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional home made chicken curry recipe. To make traditional home made chicken curry you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional home made chicken curry:
- Get 750 gm boneless chicken
- Provide 2 cup finely chopped onion
- Get 2 tb spn ginger garlic paste
- You need 1 chopped tomato
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup whipped yogurt(no lumps should be there)
- Take Cooking oil
- Take 3 tb spn desi ghee
- Use Spices: 1 bay leaf, 1 black cardamom, 1" cinnamon
- Take 1⁄2 tb spn turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tb spn red chilli powder
- Get 1 tb spn coriander powder
- Take to taste Salt according
- Take 4 tb spn chicken masala
- You need 1⁄2 tb spn garam masala
- Get 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
Instructions to make Traditional home made chicken curry:
- In a pan took some oil. In hot oil add bay leaf, cradamom, cinnamon. add the chicken and fry it until water goes off from it. (Med heat)
- Take out the chicken in a bowl or plate.
- Add some more oil in the pan and heat it. Add chopped onion and fry it well. When it turns into golden in color add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder & 2 tb spn salt (as pr the taste) and cook it for 5 mins. (med heat)
- Add fried chicken & desi ghee and mix it well. Cook it for 5 mins. (Med heat)
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook it for 2 mins. Now add chopped tomato and cook it for 5 more mins. (Med heat)
- Add yogurt and mix it well and cook it for 10 mins.
- Add 1⁄2 cup water and add chicken masala, garam masala and 1⁄2 tb spn salt and mix it. Cook it for 10 mins.(med heat)
- Now switch off the gas. Add chopped coriander leaves.
- Chicken curry is ready to eat.
If you find this Traditional home made chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.