Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, South-Indian Mango Dal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kili-Mooku Manga Parpu | South-Indian Mango Dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
South-Indian Mango Dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
Additionally, you will be able to possess a much healthier heart by eating apples. A lot of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can in fact help to supply you with a healthy heart. You may even be surprised to discover that another way apples can help your heart is by lowering cholesterol. One thing you should recognize is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before eating it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. Something you should realize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce section. You will see that your overall health can greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kili-mooku manga parpu | south-indian mango dal recipe. south-indian mango dal you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kili-Mooku Manga Parpu | South-Indian Mango Dal:
- Get 1⁄4 cup toor dal/ split yellow lentil
- Use 1⁄4 cup masoor dal/ split brown lentil
- Provide 1 totapuri/ kili-mooku mango
- Prepare 1⁄4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- You need 2 onions chopped finely
- Use 2-3 garlic cloves finely
- Take 3-4 curry leaves
- Take 2-3 green chillies chopped
- You need 2 tablespoons oil
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Get Pinch hing
- Get 1⁄4 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Get 1⁄4 teaspoon Coriander powder
- Get 1⁄4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Use 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala
- Take As per taste Salt
- Use 2-3 teaspoons chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ghee
Instructions to make Kili-Mooku Manga Parpu | South-Indian Mango Dal:
- Wash both dals. Add daals in a pressure cooker, chopped mangoes and hing. Close the lid and cook until 3 whistles.
- Once cooked the dal will look like this.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, chopped green chillies, curry leaves and garlic and saute.
- Next add the onions and cook till translucent. Add all spices and salt and mix.
- Pour daal and mix. Adjust seasoning
- Garnish with coriander leaves and a teaspoon of ghee.
- Tangy and spicy thick parpu is ready to be served with chapati or steamed rice.
If you find this Kili-Mooku Manga Parpu | South-Indian Mango Dal recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.