Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Achari Khaman Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari Khaman Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Focus on the sides. Not that long ago, the sole side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. There are many salads around these days. Chili is another option. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal out of side dishes. This can help you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you decide on healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to achari khaman dhokla recipe. You can cook achari khaman dhokla using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Achari Khaman Dhokla:
- Use 1 cup gram flour / besan
- Use 1 tbsp. semolina / sooji
- Prepare to taste salt
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp. ginger-green chilies paste
- You need 1 tbsp. pickle masala
- Provide 1 tbsp. oil
- Get 1 tsp. sugar
- Get 1 tsp. lime juice
- Get 1⁄2 cup yoghurt
- Use 1 tsp. eno fruit salt
- Use Tempering -
- You need 2 tbsp. oil
- Use 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- Use 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Get 2 fresh red / green chilies, slit
- Prepare 1 sprig curry leaves
- Get pinch asafoetida
- Take 2 tbsp. freshly frated coconut
- Get 2 tbsp. coriander leaves, chopped
Instructions to make Achari Khaman Dhokla:
- Sift the besan. In a bowl, mix together besan, salt, sugar, ginger-green chilies paste, pickle masala and pickle oil.
- Then add the yoghurt,
- Semolina and 1 cup water or as needed,
- Turmeric powder,
- Eno fruit salt and 1 tbsp. water.
- Pour into a greased steel container or plate and steam for 15-20 minutes.
- When cool, cut into desired shapes.
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add sesame seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida and green chilies. Saute for a few seconds and add 1⁄4 cup water.
- Pour this tempering on the steamed Dhoklas. Garnish with coconut and coriander leaves. Serve with green chutney.
If you find this Achari Khaman Dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.