Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Advantages To Improve Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Cornell University did a study on the impact apples have on the mind. They discovered that one of the ingredients in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples it is possible to minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good for you. In this post we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to locate many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase some apples, their in the produce section. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and prawns masala curry recipe. To cook cauliflower and prawns masala curry you need 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry:
- Provide 1 Cauliflower (Medium Cut into medium-big florets)
- Prepare 250 gms shrimps
- Take To Taste Salt
- Provide To Taste Sugar
- Prepare 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- You need 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Get 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Provide 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Use 1 Bay Leaf
- You need 1 Whole Red Chilli
- You need 1 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- You need 2 tsp Ginger Garlic and Green Chilli paste
- Take 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder (Homemade)
- You need 2-3 Green Cardamoms
- Provide 2-3 Cloves
- Prepare 1 inch Cinnamon Stick
- You need 1 tsp Ghee
- Get 1⁄3 Cup Cooking Oil (Any)
- Get 2 Potatoes (Medium Cut into medium Cubes)
- Use 1 tomato (Finely Chopped)
- Get 1⁄4 Cup Green Peas
- Get 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Take 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Sugar (To Caramelise)
Instructions to make Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry:
- Wash, clean & devein the shrimps & adding in some salt & turmeric powder to it, set aside for about 10 mins time
- In a frying pan: Add in some oil & heat up over the medium heat & gently sauté the shrimps & immediately, take out in a separate dish & set aside
- In the same pan: Fry the Cauliflowers & Potatoes- Separately & set aside for the time being
- Now, using the same pan- Add in some more oil (if required) & heat up over the medium flame & add into it some sugar to get caramelised
- Add in the tempering spices & sauté until its fine aroma’s released & then, add into the same the sliced/chopped onions & sauté until translucent
- Then, goes in the 3G Paste & keep stirring continuously but gently…
- Add in the chopped tomatoes now, keep sautéing & sprinkle some salt to it to release some water & get the tomatoes & onions cooked evenly
- Now, add into it the peas, turmeric powder, red chilli powder & Kashmiri red chilli powder, some more salt (if required), cumins & coriander powders
- Keep stirring continuously- Add in some splash of water if that’s at all required (it’ll be required actually), to well sauté or bhunao the same
- Once done, add in the sautéed & set aside: the Cauliflower, Potato & Shrimps & keep stirring continuously until all are well incorporated
- Add in some more water (for the gravy-As per your own choice) & putting its lid on, allow it to cook for the next 10-12 mins time- stirring occasionally a few times, in between
- Once done: Checkout if everything’s well cooked- Add in some dollop of the ghee & the garam masala powder, turn off the flame and allow it to sit on the oven itself for about 10-15 mins standby time
- Serve it absolutely hot with equally hot white rice 🍚 or roti/paratha/chapatis, etc.
If you find this Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.