Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthy palates. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t offer hamburgers. Alternatively you can pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie curry over black bean spaghetti recipe. You can cook veggie curry over black bean spaghetti using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti:
- Get 1 large Yellow Onion, diced
- Take 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- Get 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- Get 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- Take 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- You need 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Use 1 tsp Cumin
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Use 2 tbsp Hot Yellow Curry powder
- Take 1 tsp Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- You need 11 oz Explore Asian Organic Gluten Free Black Bean Spaghetti
- Take 1 Zucchini, cubed
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 cup Vegetable Broth
- Use 1 cup Lite Coconut Milk
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup Greek Yogurt
Instructions to make Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti:
- Heat 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil in a medium pan and add onion, zucchini and all bell peppers for sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add all spices to vegetables and cook in for 5 minutes.Stir frequently
- Add Vegetable broth and stir in for 2 minutes
- turn heat up to Medium-high and add Lite Coconut Milk and stir in for 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to low and let simmer for 6 minutes.
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and add Black bean Spaghetti; cook for 10 minutes
- Strain Black Bean Spaghetti
- In a large bowl, place serving portion in bowl and add veggie curry sauce and toss.
If you find this Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.