Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is yet another thing that can be helped when you eat apples. I am certain you know that apples have fiber, and that, and some of the various other components of apples can promote heart health. One more of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Obviously to get all the benefits from apples you will need to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the people who skin their apple before feeding on it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this post we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple chutneyfor sauce or curry recipe. You can have apple chutneyfor sauce or curry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry:
- Prepare 1 4⁄5 kg Apple (sour type is best)
- Use 250 grams Raisins
- Prepare 250 grams Dried cranberries
- You need 20 Grapes (optional)
- Take 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- Get 1 tbsp Mustard seeds
- Take 450 grams Brown sugar
- Provide 1 Lemon
- Provide 1 clove Ginger
- Use 870 ml Vinegar (apple vinegar or wine vinegar)
- Use 1 tsp Chilli flakes
Steps to make Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry:
- Peel the apple, remove the stem and cut into quarters. Mince the onion and grate the ginger. Put the vinegar in a large saucepan, bring to the boil, and add the sugar to dissolve.
- Remove the lemon skin and squeeze. Remove the seeds and skin from the grapes and cut them in half. Put the other ingredients into the saucepan and let simmer over low heat for an hour and a half.
- Stir it occasionally, and let it simmer until the apple is creamy. Pour it into jars that have been sterilised in boiling water.
- Fasten the lid tightly, turn it upside down and let it sit overnight. When it has cooled completely, store it in the basement or the fridge. It will keep in the basement for a year.
- Lightly spread butter on a slice of bread, and add the chutney and cottage cheese for an open sandwich.
- Here's a sandwich with butter, chutney and Emmentaler.
- It's also nice with Cheddar cheese. If you leave it 2 to 3 weeks, it will lose its sourness and it will be even tastier.
- Sister recipe: tasty vegetable chutney..
- It's nice with sweet and sour pork..
If you find this Apple Chutneyfor Sauce or Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.