Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples can also have good results on your brain. This research showed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they’re able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In the following paragraphs we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavored pork rice bowl with leftover mango chutney recipe. To make curry flavored pork rice bowl with leftover mango chutney you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney:
- You need 150 grams Pork
- Use 4 bunches Spinach
- You need 1 clove worth Sliced garlic
- Take For the sauce:
- Provide 1 tbsp Mango chutney (or honey)
- You need 1 tbsp Sake
- Use 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Use 2 tbsp Water
- You need 1⁄2 thumb's worth Ginger (grated)
- Get 1 tsp Curry powder
- Take Toppings :
- Take 1 Grated cheese (melting type)
- You need 2 Soft poached eggs
Steps to make Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney:
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce beforehand. Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic over medium heat until fragrant.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper. Coat thinly with cake flour (optional), and add it into the skillet and sauté it. The pork should look like this.
- Once the pork is cooked through, add the spinach and sauté gently. It only takes a few seconds.
- Mix the premade sauce one more time, and swirl in the sauce into the skillet. When the sauce comes to a boil, turn off the heat. The pork topping is done.
- Place the melting type cheese on the rice and microwave it for a short amount of time.
- Add the pork topping on top. Make a dent in the middle and drop on a soft poached egg. Sprinkle on some mayonnaise or nori seaweed if desired.
If you find this Curry Flavored Pork Rice Bowl with Leftover Mango Chutney recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.