Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Massaman Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
At this stage we are going to explain to you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. As I am confident you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the list of cancers in which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one factor ought to be sufficient reason for every person to start eating apples.
And now you understand why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The one thing you should realize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to supermarkets. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman curry recipe. To make thai massaman curry you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Massaman Curry:
- Use 1 Chicken Breast
- Provide 1 Large Potato
- Get 2 Cloves Garlic
- Provide 1⁄2 White Onion
- Use 50 g Massaman Curry Paste: you can find this in the Asian stores
- You need 250 ml Coconut Milk
- Use 100 ml Chicken Stock
Steps to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- Wash, dry and cube chicken. Fry in a pot with a bit of oil.
- Dice the onion and garlic and add to the chicken. Cook until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add the Massaman Curry Paste to the pot and cook it until fragrant. Stir in the coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Peel and cube your potato and add it into the pot with the stock. Cover with a lid and cook on a low fire for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- When the potatoes are cooked throughout, salt and pepper to your taste. If the curry is too thick, add some more water and stir through.
- Serve on a plate of rice or with sides of your choice.
If you find this Thai Massaman Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.