Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai style Corn and salmon flitter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai style Corn and salmon flitter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get in a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now most of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. There are plenty of salads available these days. Chili can be another selection. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You could possibly get fruit. There are countless selections that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you order your dinner through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you are able to keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai style corn and salmon flitter recipe. To cook thai style corn and salmon flitter you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai style Corn and salmon flitter:
- Take 1 tin salmon
- Get 2 tbsp self raising flour
- Take 1 tin sweet corn
- Get 1 egg
- Get 2-3 tbsp coconut milk
- Take 3 tbsp thai red curry paste (you can check out my Thai jungle curry paste)
- Provide 1 small red onion (finely diced)
- Prepare 2 clove garlic (finely slices)
- Get 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- You need 1 handful basil (finely chopped)
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Provide 1 handful coriander
- Take 1-3 kaffir lime leaves (thinly slices)
- Get 1 handful basil leaves 🌿(optional)
- Use 1 cup vegetable cooking oil
- Take Sweet and chilli sauce
Instructions to make Thai style Corn and salmon flitter:
- Combine all the ingredients together and add red curry paste in at the end. Mix well together.
- Put some finely sliced kaffir lime leaves and basil in and mix well. Have your pan or wok on add cooking oil until medium high heat then spoon the flitter mixture in to the hot oil. Wait until 2-3 min or until one side cooked then flip them over.
- Once you fry all of the flitter, you can make crispy basil by using the same cooking oil, add basil into the oil and quick stir. Take them out straight away and put then on the kitchen towel to get rid of excess oil.
- Serve them with sweet chilli sauce🌿
If you find this Thai style Corn and salmon flitter recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.