Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
I am certain you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples can benefit a persons brain. They found that one of the ingredients in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Which means that by eating apples you can reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. One thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up some apples, their in the produce department. It can definitely help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 500 gr chicken breast or thigh with bone and skin
- Use 1 cup potatoes
- Get 1⁄2 cup pumpkin
- Prepare 3 red chili or 1 bellpepper
- Get 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic chopped
- You need 1 tbs curry powder
- Provide 200 ml coconut milk
- Use 300 ml water
- Use season: salt and sugar
- Use 3 tbs tomato paste
- You need oil
- Take 2 bay leaves
- You need 1 stalk curry leaves or 3 lime leaves
- You need 3 cm galangal, crushed
- Use 1 lemongrass, crushed
- Take 10 fresh red cayenne pepper cut length wise
- Provide 2 tomatoes cut into chunks
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Pan fry with oil (5tbs) the chicken until nice golden color on each side then remove from the pan and set it aside
- On the pan with leftover oil from the chicken add in onion, bay leaves, curry leaves, galangal, lemongrass and saute for 2 minute
- Then add in chopped chili/bellpepper and garlic then stir, cook it for 1 minute
- Add tomato paste, curry powder, water, and coconut milk then stir well continuously and bring to boil
- Then add in 1 tbs salt and 2 tbs sugar and stir turn down the heat into shimmer
- Add potato, pumpkin, and chicken to the pan and stir well and cover
- Cook for about 15 minute then taste (add more salt or sugar if needed)
- Add cayenne and tomatoes and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes or so
- And wallaa its doone.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.