Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
At this time we are going to explain to you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. Well first off there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. And also by eating apples you could reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one point ought to be adequate reason for everyone to start eating apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken curry recipe. To make healthy chicken curry you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Chicken Curry:
- Prepare chicken cut into small pieces
- Get curry powder
- Provide chilli powder
- Take medium onion
- Get garlic
- Take tomato paste
- Provide chicken stock cube
- You need curry leaves
- Get potato
- Get carrot
- Provide scant of stevia
- You need Salt
- Get Water
Instructions to make Healthy Chicken Curry:
- Heat a non stick wok under medium heat and pour in the chicken. Let it cook for a while.
- In a small bowl, combine curry powder and chilli powder with half a glass of water. Pour in the mixture into the chicken and stir. Cook until a bit dry but stir occassionally to prevent burning.
- Throw in sliced onion, minced garlic and curry leaves. Cook until fragrant and softened.
- Pour in chopped potato, carrot, tomato paste and chicken stock cube. Add 2 cups of water. With a medium heat, stir occasionally and let simmer until the water reduce to half and the chicken is cooked through.
- Turn the heat to low and add in chopped bird's eye chilli. Adjust salt and stevia to taste.
If you find this Healthy Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.