Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango (Amras) Aloo Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango (Amras) Aloo Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really excellent guidance. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Focus on the sides. Not that long ago, the sole side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their choices. Now you can get a range of salads. You could also choose Chili. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is usually obtainable. There are a lot of options that don’t include eating one thing deep fried. When you buy your supper through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and escape time and effort.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango (amras) aloo curry recipe. To make mango (amras) aloo curry you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango (Amras) Aloo Curry:
- You need 1 cup raw carries(kacha mango)
- Use 1 patato bioled and cubes
- Provide 1 tsp zeera
- Prepare 12 leaves 🍁 curry pata
- You need 2 red chilli 🌶 long
- Take 1 green chilli cut julienne
- Take 2 tbsp green Coriander
- Provide 1⁄2 cup mango 🥭 juice
- Get 1 tsp crush red chilli 🌶
- Use 1 tsp salt to taste
- Use 1⁄2 tsp rai dana
- Take 1 tsp crush Coriander
- Use 1 tsp crush ginger
- Use 1 tsp haldi
- Prepare 3 tbsp Oil
- Provide 2 tbsp onion chopped
- Provide 1 tsp achar masala (any good brand)
Steps to make Mango (Amras) Aloo Curry:
- Heat a pan add oil, zeera, rai dana and curry pata sauté for 2 minutes then add crush garlic and all the spices stir well in medium low flame.
- Now take kacha amm wash it and cut into cubes, then add in pan stir with the ingredients very well than add 4 tbsp of water then cover it for 5 minutes like this way.
- Now take a patato boiled and cubes it then add in a pan and stir it on high flame then add 1 tsp of achar masala (any good brand) mix it then add green chilli, Coriander and 2, 3 leaves of curry pata, it will be ready take out from pan into a bowl/plate.
- Now yummy mango 🥭 amras aloo curry is ready to srve with mango pickle and rotti, enjoy it.
If you find this Mango (Amras) Aloo Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.