Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the health of your system. You might or might not be aware that apples may actually reduce risks of various cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And on the particular list of cancers which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and got a whole bag of apples.
I hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. The huge benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health may significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To cook prawn curry you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Curry:
- Take 500 gm tiger prawns, cleaned
- Use 1 large potato diced to 1 1 and 1⁄2 inch pieces
- Provide 3 tomatoes roughly chopped
- Get 1 large onion chopped
- You need 2 tbsp homemade cooked masala paste
- Use 1 bay leaf
- Provide 1⁄3 tsp sugar
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 2 tbsp mustard oil to cook
- Use For marinade
- Prepare 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Use 1⁄3 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1⁄3 tsp salt
- You need 1 tsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tsp grated ginger - garlic
- You need 1 tsp red chili powder
Instructions to make Prawn Curry:
- Wash the prawns, marinate with marinade masala and rest for 30 minutes.
- Fry the prawns on low to medium heat. High heat will denatured protein and the prawns will become chewy.
- Heat oil in pressure cooker. Add sugar and bay leaf. Further add onions, and fry till golden brown.
- Put in cooked masala paste,chopped potatoes, tomatoes, turmeric powder to pressure cooker. Mix well. Add the fried prawn. Cook in low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water for gravy. Adjust the salt and cook for 1 whistle. Allow the cooker to cool naturally. Serve the prawn curry with steamed rice. - Thanks
If you find this Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.