Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian Healthy breakfast combo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Healthy breakfast combo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large soda as your beverage adds hundreds of poor calories to your meal. One helping of pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Generally, though, they’re 30 ounces. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice and also normal water.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. At times what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian healthy breakfast combo recipe. To make south indian healthy breakfast combo you need 61 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook South Indian Healthy breakfast combo:
- Get For Idli batter:
- Use 3 cups boil rice
- Use 1 cup idli rice
- Use 1 cup urad dal
- You need 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- Get as required Water and salt
- Get For Coconut chutney-
- Use 2 tbsp chopped coconut
- Take 1 tsp tamarind
- Prepare 1 tsp dalia
- Prepare 1 green chilli
- Get 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Provide for Red chutney-
- Use 2 dry red chillies
- Take 1 chopped tomato
- Use 1⁄2 chopped onion
- Prepare 2 cloves chopped garlic
- You need 1 tbsp chopped coconut
- Use for Mint chutney-
- Get 1 tbsp coconut
- Provide 1 green chilli
- You need 1 tbsp soak tamarind
- Provide 2 tbsp mint leaves
- Take 1 tbsp dalia
- Use As per taste Salt
- Take For tempering:
- Prepare 1 tsp oil
- Provide 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Get 1 dry red chilli
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare Pinch hing
- Take for Mix vegetable Oats cutlet recipe:
- You need 2 cups oats
- Use 1 cup chopped carrot
- Provide 1⁄2 cup chopped beans
- Get 1 small chopped onion
- Provide 1⁄2 cup chopped capcicum
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 2 tbsp chaat masala powder
- Provide 1 tsp cumin powder
- Take 2 tbsp crushed chilli ginger
- Prepare 1 tsp oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp hot water
- Provide for Medu vada-
- Use 1 cup urad dal
- Get 1 tbsp rice
- Provide 1 tsp green chilli
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger
- Prepare 1 tsp chopped curry leaved
- Prepare 1 small chopped onion
- You need 1 tsp jeera
- Get 1 tsp black pepper
- Take as per taste Salt
- Use for Masala tea-
- Take 1⁄2 cup water
- Provide 2 tsp tea powder
- You need 3 tsp sugar powder
- Provide 1 tsp grates ginger
- Take 2 cardamom
- Prepare 1 inch cinnamon
- Provide 2 cups boil milk
Instructions to make South Indian Healthy breakfast combo:
- Take a big bowl soak all dals for 6 hours adding water. After 6 hours wash them and grind it.Add water while grinding as it required flowing consistency. Keep idli batter outside until it ferments. Pour the batter into the grease mould and cook for 15 mins
- For all 3 chutney take ingredients given for all 3 differently and grind to a smooth paste. Add little water and grind it to smooth paste for coconut chutney tomato chutney and mint chutney.take it in a serving bowl. For tempering heat a pan add 1 tsp oil add mustard seeds cumin seeds hing urad dal dry red chilli and curry leaves once it get fragnant pour in all 3 chutneys.
- Mix vegetable Oats Cutlet: take the oats in a big bowl add 2 tbsp of hot water in oats and mix everything and keep aside. Now heat the pan add 1 tsp of oil add onion and saute once it gets transculent add capcicum carrot beans and saute add cumin powder chaat masala powder chilli ginger paste and mix everything. Add oats and mix it and 2 tbsp of water close the lid and cook it for 5 mins. Off the flame and keep the stuff for cooling Once it get cool.take small portion of stuff in your palm mak
- Make a small ball and flatten it and give a shape like cutlet. Now heat the pan add oil and grease it. Now low the flame place all the cutlet and shallow fry both side until it turns to golden brown in colour. Now off the flame and take oats in a serving plate and serve it.
- Medu vada- soak dal for 2 hour. Wash and drain water. Take a mixer jar and grind it add little water like 2 tbsp to grind Ann jeera pepper while grinding. It should be a smooth thick fluffy thick not liquidy. A quick tip to know about this batter is take few drops of batter in a bowl. If the batter floats it has right consistency. Now add batter in a big vessel and onion chilli ginger chopped curry leaves and mix in the batter add salt. It does need not to get ferment u can use it directly.
- Keep oil for heating.now add water in your hand take some better and give a round shape. Now make a hole in the centre with the help of finger and give a doughnut shape. Check oil. Oil should ge heat now slid vada in the hot oil. Oil should be in medium flame. Do this for all vada.fry till golden brown both the sides.fry medu vada till Crispy and golden.oil should be medium hot. Not less.if less it absorbs more oil.if more hot oil it gets brown from outside and uncooked from inside. So deep
- So deep fry vada in medium flame.once it's get crisp take it in a serving bowl and serve it with sambar and coconut chutney
- Last masala tea - boil water in a sauce pan add 2 tsp tea powder, 3 tsp sugar 1 tsp ginger grated,2 cardamom 1 cinnemon. Keep the flame in low.Once it gets boiled add milk and boil till the bubbles start to arise turn off gas and strain tea in tea cups so here is ready masala tea.
- I have given all the recipe of idli, mix vegetable Oats cutlet, medu vada, 3 types of chutney and masala tea. Sambar recipe u can check. It's available on my page. Hope you like it. Do share and comment us
If you find this South Indian Healthy breakfast combo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.