Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Varathuarache Chicken curry/ Roasted Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Varathuarache Chicken curry/ Roasted Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good advice. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. When you sip a large soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. One portion of soda pop is eight ounces. That serving normally includes a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces large. Generally, though, they are 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your drink raises your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are far better choices.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to varathuarache chicken curry/ roasted coconut chicken curry recipe. To make varathuarache chicken curry/ roasted coconut chicken curry you only need 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Varathuarache Chicken curry/ Roasted Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Take 750 grams Chicken -
- Take 2 Onion - medium sliced
- Get 1 inch Ginger - crushed
- Use 3 Potatoes - cubed
- Provide 2 Green chili - slitted (optional)
- You need Salt - as needed
- Take To temper :
- Provide 2 tbsps Coconut oil -
- Provide 1 tsp Mustard seeds -
- Prepare 3 Dry Red chills - broken
- Use Curry leaves - few
- Take 4 Pear onions / small - sliced
- Prepare 2 tbsps Coconut oil -
- Get 4 / onions Small pearl - sliced
- Use 3 cloves Garlic - chopped
- Provide 1 1⁄2 cups coconut coconut Fresh / frozen (thawed) -
- You need 1 tbsp Perinjeerakam fennel seeds / -
- Take 2 Cinnamon - pieces
- Provide 5 Cloves -
- Provide 4 Cardamom -
- Provide 1 Bay leaf -
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Pepper -
- Use Curry leaves - few
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric powder -
- You need 2 tbsps Red chilli powder -
- Use 3 tbsps Coriander powder -
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Garam masala -
Steps to make Varathuarache Chicken curry/ Roasted Coconut Chicken Curry:
- First roast all the ingredients under Coconut masala, add oil, when hot add whole Garamond masala spices, pepper corns, fennel seeds, curry leaves, garlic, pearl onions. Roast well, then add coconut, fresh coconut tastes best but can also substitute with frozen coconut, if using frozen then make sure you thaw them to room temperature. Add and roast it in medium flame until it turns golden brown, keep the flame to the lowest setting then add turmic powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, g…
- Heat a cooker pan or heavy bottom pan, add coconut oil, add mustard seeds when it splutters add broken dried red chilli, curry leaves, small onions. Then add crushed ginger, splitted green chilies and sauté well. When roasted add thinly sliced onions and cook till it turns brown. Add cubed potatoes, mix well, then the chicken pieces. Mix well and cook for 10 minutes. Add salt as required.
- Now add the ground coconut masala, mix add. Add water till it covers the chicken pieces along with the spices.
- Close the cooker lid and cook it for 5 whistles in medium flame.
- Open after the pressure is released on its own. If you prefer your curry to be bright red color, you can again temper the curry at the end. Heat oil add finely sliced pearl/small onions, curry leaves. When it turns brown add a tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder or if you can bear the spiciness go ahead and add regular chilli powder. Immediately transfer to your curry.
- Serve hot with Rice, Pathiri, Appam, Pidi.
If you find this Varathuarache Chicken curry/ Roasted Coconut Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.