Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is really good guidance. Now and then, though, you definitely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Select a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthier palates. For instance, Arby’s does not serve hamburgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unhealthy items.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe. To make brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice:
- Get 2 lg chicken breasts, cut to bite sized pieces
- Get 1⁄2 LG red onion, diced
- You need 1 small bunch bok choy, chop only whites
- Provide 1 tbs minced garlic
- You need 1⁄4 c lite sodium soy sauce
- Get 1⁄4 c brown sugar
- Take 2 tbs oyster sauce
- Get 1 tbs fish sauce
- Take 1 pkg lo mein noodles, prepared
- Use 1 tbs chile infused olive oil
- Take for the rice
- You need 2 c white rice
- Get 1 can coconut milk
- You need 2 tbs red curry paste
- Get 1 1⁄2 tsp granulated chicken bouillon
- Prepare 1 tbs fish sauce
- Take 1 3⁄4 cup water
- Prepare garnish
- Take Chinese snow peas
- Provide honey roasted peanuts
- Use spicy Kim chi
Steps to make Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice:
- Pre heat a large fry pan. Add oil, chicken, onion, and bok choy. Sauté until onion is translucent.
- Add garlic, soy, brown sugar, and both sauces. Simmer until chicken is done.
- Toss in noodles to coat with sauce.
- Meanwhile, rinse rice in water. Drain completely. Add to a sauce pot. Add rest of ingredients and stir well. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer on low until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat and let steam for five minutes. Do not remove lid. Rice should be a little saucy.
- Plate lo mein and rice. Garnish with Kim chi, peanuts, and snow peas. Serve immediately and enjoy.
If you find this Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.