Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Dry Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Dry Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Dry Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Now just about all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. There are plenty of salads around today. You could get chili. You can get a baked potato. You could get fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t involve eating one thing deep fried. When choosing your dinner from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count very low and escape time and effort.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Often what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you decide on healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken dry roast recipe. To make chicken dry roast you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Dry Roast:
- Take 500 grams Chicken pieces
- Get 2 1⁄2 Cups Onion, sliced
- You need 2 teaspoons Ginger, crushed
- You need 2 teaspoons Garlic, crushed
- Use 1 number Green chilli, crushed
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chilli powder
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Coriander powder
- Take 1⁄4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon Garam masala
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon Lime juice
- Provide 1 sprig Curry leaves
- Get as required Pepper powder
- You need to taste Salt
- You need Oil - to saute
Steps to make Chicken Dry Roast:
- Heat oil in a large pan, saute onion until lightly browned. Add ginger, garlic, green chilli and saute. Add chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder along with little water and saute for few minutes till the oil starts appearing.
- Add chicken pieces and 1⁄4 cup of water, mix well. Cover and cook until chicken is almost done.
- Now add garam masala, pepper powder, lime juice and curry leaves. Stir well until the gravy is completely dry and coated with chicken.
- Serve hot with rice.
If you find this Chicken Dry Roast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.