Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dhokla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Your heart is another thing that can be helped by consuming apples. With all the ingredients that you’ll find in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. Another one of the benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you must also know that this also helps your heart. The skin of the apple is where a lot of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be located in an apple. The main reason I point this out is mainly because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. One thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to supermarkets. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhokla recipe. You can cook dhokla using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dhokla:
- Get 1⁄2 cup rice
- Get 2⁄3 cup urad dal / black gram
- Use 1⁄4 cup moong dal / yellow lentil
- Take as required Buttermilk
- Provide as required Salt
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp lal mirch powder / red chilli powder
- You need 1⁄4 tsp baking soda
- Get For tadka—
- Get 1 tsp each oil,chopped green chilli,
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp each mustard seed, seasame seed,
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp hing / asafoetida
- Prepare 8-10 curry leaves
Instructions to make Dhokla:
- Take a mixer jar put all the dal and rice and grind it.
- Then soak it for 4-5 hours in buttermilk.adding with salt, turmeric powder, lal mirch powder.
- Now prepare the dhokla cooker. And grease the dhokla tray with oil.
- At the last stage mix the baking soda in the batter. Mix it well. Pour it in the tray.Steam it for 15-20 mins.
- For takda— take a tadka pan pour 1 tsp oil then add mustard seed crackle it then add green chilli and curry leaves, and hing and at last add seasame seed. Crakle it then pour it on dhokla…
If you find this Dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.